It has been too long since the last Skincare Favorites post I shared. I’m still obsessed with skincare and love trying new products so obviously I have some new finds to share!
One thing I need to start doing is actually finishing products up. I threw away an upsetting amount of expired products recently. With this goal in mind, there will be some Project Pan updates coming soon! If you’re with me on this, try and finish up some of your products too and share with me in the comments 🙂 I’m interested to see if I’m the only one who does this lol
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
This cleanser is definitely my go to. My skin has significantly cleared up since using this and i notice less breakouts in general. I love using Tea Tree oil in my skincare especially for acne. I definitely recommend trying this cleanser, it’s relatively inexpensive and lasts so long!
- Pore Steam Cleanser – JJ Young
This was given to me as a gift and is an interesting experience to say the least.. When you first use this it looks like a regular exfoliating cleanser but after letting it sit you really do feel the steam effect. I’m not sure how effective it has been for my skin, but i do really enjoy it.
- Absolue Cleanser – Lancome
I received this as a sample and have enjoyed using it. I’m not sure if I would re-purchase as there are cheaper options I enjoy just as much. Also, if you’re sensitive to fragrances in skincare I would pass on this one. It’s not a strong fragrance but it is still present.
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner – The Body Shop
I purchased this to go with the cleanser and love it so much. This is my only toner favorite at the moment because it’s all I use. Body shop skincare gets slept on!!! Try some out and let me know your favorites from there 🙂
- Beet + Vitamin A Serum Shot – Sweet Chef
- Ginger + Vitamin C Serum Shot – Sweet Chef
I received three samples in a gift set around the holidays and have been using the crap out of them! All three of them work great but these two definitely I will repurchase. The beet serum is for refining pores and smoothing skin, the ginger for dark spots and tone. If you’re interested in trying these I would definitely look for the gift set so you can experience them all!
- Hemi-Squalane 100% – The Ordinary
- Hyaluronic Acid B5 – The Ordinary
I also have been trying a lot of products from the Ordinary, they have some awesome affordable products. Hemi-Squalane is under $10 and a great moisturizing serum. It can help your skin retain more moisture, absorbs easy and prevents moisture loss. Hyaluronic Acid is another great moisturizing option, I mostly use it when I derma-roll. I will post a skin care routine too including my derma-rolling.
- Doll Face Face Cream – Truly Organic
Truly is a brand I have to admit I found through Tik Tok, I haven’t been able to stay off that stupid app lol. This moisturizer isn’t heavily fragrances and feels amazing on the skin. I love how long the moisture lasts! They have a lot of other great affordable skin care options as well.
- Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream – Fresh
I fell in love with this the first time I used it. I alternate between both these moisturizers in my morning and night routines. This is rose scented so again if your skin doesn’t love fragrances this may not be the best option. Along with the lovely scent it is very hydrating and absorbs nicely into the skin.
- Boosting Contouring Eye Mask – Tata Harper
At the moment this is my favorite product for my eyes. At this step I’m usually applying product with a jade roller, it is so refreshing! This is very hydrating and you really only need a little at a time. Even though it is a little pricey I feel like it lasts forever.
- Extra Eye Repair Cream – Bobbi Brown
This is another super hydrating option. I definitely recommend using an eye cream in your skin caffe routine at every age. It doesn’t have to be an expensive product, but I do recommend these as an investment, they really do last forever.
Products I Didn’t Love
- Glow To Sleep Mask – Pink Beauty. This mask isn’t the worst one I’ve used but it just felt a little sticky and is overly fragranced with artificial coconut scent. I still use it overnight occasionally but wouldn’t repurchase.
- Sublimage Exfoliator – Chanel. I was slightly disappointed with this product. If you enjoy a very gentle exfoliator you would probably have a better experience but I tend to prefer something more abrasive. The vanilla scent is light and pleasant but I just felt for the price, the granules weren’t doing much.
- Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly – Clinique. This is another product that kind of disappointed me. I love the original dramatically different moisturizer but this formula did not work for me. The jelly on my skin felt very sticky and didn’t really absorb well into the skin. In this case, I would stick to the original product.
I hope you guys enjoyed my skincare favorites and ( not so favorites) Like I said, If anyone is interested I can do a post on my skin care routine and also my hair care routine! Share some of your skincare favorites in the comments, I love trying new products.